Fenix HM65R 1400 Lumen Headlight
- Fenix HM65R is a headlamp with IP68 rated protection that suits for close-in and long-distance illumination. Uses white and neutral white LED's, delivering a max output of 1400 lumens, a max beam distance of 163 meters, and a max runtime of 300 hours. Separately controlled dual switches, max 1000 lumens of spotlight, max 400 lumens of floodlight. Powered by a single 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, 2 CR123A Lithium batteries can be used as well; USB Type-C charging. HM65R is your unmatched choice for long-time and high-intensity outdoor activities.
- Tri-proof headlamp (IP6X dust-proof, IPX8 waterproof, 2 meters impact resistance).
- Made of lightweight magnesium.
- Hallow and reflective headband.
- User-friendly design for better wear experience.
- Separately controlled spot- and floodlights.
- 3.17’’ x 2.17’’ x 1.57’’/80.5 x 55 x 40 mm
- 3.42 oz /97 grams(excluding battery)
The HM65R is made from magnesium alloy making it lightweight without compromising on durability. With magnesium being 32.6% lighter than aluminium alloy, the headlamp weighs just 69.5g!
Turbo: 1000 lumens - 4 hrs runtime
High: 400 lumens - 22 hrs runtime
Mid: 130 lumens - 48 hrs runtime
Low: 50 lumens - 97 hrs runtime
High: 400 lumens - 21 hrs runtime
Med: 130 lumens - 50 hrs runtime
Low: 8 lumens - 300 hrs runtime
Maximum beam distance 163 meters (spotlight mode) or 55 meters (floodlight mode), waterproof to IP68 and resistant to impacts up to 2 meters.
- Press and hold the spotlight button for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on and off in spotlight mode.
- Press and hold the floodlight button for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on and off in floodlight mode.
- In spotlight mode, single click the spotlight button to cycle through the modes, in order Med>High>Turbo>Low.
- In floodlight mode, single click the floodlight button to cycle through the modes, in order Med>High>Low.
- When off, press and hold either or both switches for 3 seconds to enter and exit lockout mode.
Includes: headband, Fenix 18650 3500mAh Li-ion battery, USB Type-C charging cable, headband mount, spare o-ring.
About the headlights Click Here!